WELCOME TO RUN2LIVE
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or still on the fence about running, you’ve found a home at Run2LIVE. Our group is made up of people who use running/walking as a way to stay active and healthy.
There are no special requirements to become a club member and enjoy the companionship of other runners/walkers along with club benefits, workouts and education.
TRAIN & RUN WITH US
Excel at your next race by having a custom race plan developed for you along with professional guidance on nutrition, strength training, group runs and recovery strategies will make your next race a successful one. Participate in our virtual online run training to improve your running form through body strength exercises and stretches.
Run2LIVE club members benefit from having certified coaches on their team. Having a coach on your team is having someone to guide you on what works for you in distance running, training and nutrition, encouraging you to best your best, inspiring you when the run gets tough and working with you to ensure that running is fun, safe and beneficial to your health.
What runners say about Run2LIVE
Some of the Benefits of being a R2L club member:
- We welcome and work with adults of all ages, regardless of physical conditions or running experience
- We have certified run coaches to provide guidance and training for new or experienced runners.
- We have online strength & stretching training plans to strengthen your body, increase your flexibility and protect you from common running injuries.
- We host weekly workouts to work on proper running form and run drills to improve speed and stamina.
- We customize run training programs for 5K to marathons to ensure you run a successful race and recover well. Our custom training plans takes into account your goals, base mileage, other physical activities and time commitment.
We have a very affordable annual membership plan. Read here for more.
Who we are
Run2LIVE, Inc. is a running organization whose mission is to Inspire, Support and Encourage Men & Women to gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle through running and walking regardless of athletic ability or run/walk experience. We are an affiliate member of the Road Runners Club Of America (RRCA). Through the RRCA, we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.